Win a Set of Madame Moitessier Inspired Bags and Caddys
The National Gallery shops have teamed up with The Camouflage Company to give away 5 sets of delightful Madame Moitessier inspired bags and caddys. These stylish yet practical storage solutions are ideal for picnics, days out at the beach or just simply storing your summer essentials.
This selection of bags and caddys has been inspired by Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres painting of Madame Moitessier. The floral design from Madame Moitessier’s sumptuous French silk dress has been used to create beautiful fold away storage bags and caddys by The Camouflage Company.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply submit your details on the entry form. Five lucky winners will receive this fabulous range of summer storage.
The National Gallery shops range of Madame Moitessier items will also be featured on QVC television channel on 26th July and 22nd August, so make sure you tune in. Winners will be announced on the 22nd August after the show.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 4th August 2013.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, except employees of the National Gallery Company, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- The prize is one of five sets of three Madame Moitessier items: shopping bag, fold-up box and storage box. There will be five winners in total.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Entries must be on the online competition form. Winners will also be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 8th August 2013 from all entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email on the 22nd August. The winners have five working days to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise The National Gallery Company reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the National Gallery Company reserves the right to draw another winner from the other entries that were received before the closing date.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- The National Gallery Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The National Gallery Company reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified. The National Gallery Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter of the competition is The National Gallery Company, St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London WC2H 7HH.