Current available positions
Contract type: Permanent
The National Gallery Company Limited is the commercial company established to provide revenue for the National Gallery from a range of operations including retail, publishing, marketing, digital sales and catering. Our work enhances the visitor experience and helps to safeguard some of the country’s most valuable works of art. The Marketing team is a centralised function and an integral part of the business, working closely with a variety of stakeholders within and external to the Company.
The Marketing team has a vacancy for a permanent Designer.
The successful candidate will support and report to the Senior Designer and will have demonstrable experience of:
- Designing a wide range of printed material (instore signage, image application on product and packaging design) .
- Designing a suite of digital communication assets (for the online shop, e-newsletters online and social media)
- Production/artwork tasks and batch processing based on set guidelines
The Designer is a key brand guardian and will oversee brand application through all design work and is responsible for delivering high-quality, professional and creative design work. <.p>
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to apply, please email your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for applications is 28th February, 2017.
- The role will commence early April 2017.