Delivery shall be made to the delivery address supplied by you at the time of ordering. While we endeavour to deliver within the times specified, any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
We aim to deliver goods within 7 days via Royal Mail 24, 10 days via Royal Mail 48, 5 days via expressed signed delivery (courier) of the order being placed. Made to order products such as prints and personalised greetings cards may take up to 15 working days. We strongly recommend that you propose an address where there will always be someone present to sign for the delivery (such as a work address).
Free UK shipping - orders over £40
Free Shipping Terms:
- Free UK shipping on orders over £40.
- Applies to Standard Delivery – RoyalMail 48 service.
- Excludes some items available only for Express courier delivery.
- Exhibition tickets & membership carry no postage charge and therefore are not part of this promotion.
Click & Collect is a free, next day delivery to store service. Orders will be available for collection from the Sainsbury Wing shop only (Opening Hours: Daily 10am – 5:45pm and Friday 10am – 8:45pm).
Orders placed before 5pm will be ready for collection from 10am the next day. Orders placed after 5pm will be ready for collection from 2pm the next day. When collecting your order, please ensure you bring a valid photo ID along with a copy of your order. We will accept a printed copy or you can show us a copy of the email confirmation on your phone or tablet. If you are unable to collect your order within 15 days of purchase, your order will be cancelled and payment refunded.
Click & Collect might not be available for all products available for purchase on nationalgallery.co.uk. Some products may be available for home delivery only. You will also see ‘Click & Collect’ icon on the Basket page next to products where the service is available. Please note: mixed basket service is not available at this time i.e. a single order with some product via Click and Collect and some for home delivery. You will need to place two separate orders if you wish to purchase items that require two separate delivery services.
In the unlikely event the item(s) you ordered is not available, we will contact you immediately. If you have any concerns regarding your order or require more information on this service, please contact our Customer Services team on 0207 747 2870.
If you selected ‘Print at Home’ your tickets are available to download from your order confirmation screen or will be attached to your email confirmation. Please note that you will need Acrobat Reader v10.0 or higher in order to open your e-tickets. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download a free version here. Please ensure that you have A4 paper and black ink available. A clear printout of your ticket is needed for entry to the exhibition.
If you selected ‘Collect from box office’, please collect your tickets from the Sainsbury Wing Ticket desk at any time from 10:00am on the day of your visit. Please note tickets cannot be collected in advance of your visit date. When collecting your tickets please make sure that you bring along a photo ID with a copy of your order confirmation (print or digital copy). If someone collects the order on your behalf, please make sure they bring along a photo ID with a copy of your order (print or digital copy).
Please note: This email cannot be used for entry. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced. Tickets offered for resale will be cancelled without refund and admission will be refused to the bearer.
We cannot always guarantee a delivery date, but will endeavour to deliver on your desired date as all flowers are sent using a 24 hour delivery service the day before your chosen date. In the event a delivery is not made on the specified date we cannot offer a refund. Delivery days are Monday to Sunday excluding bank holidays. Any orders made for delivery on a bank holiday may be delivered the next working day unless otherwise stated. Next day flower deliveries are delivered via Royal Mail.
By making a purchase from Prestige Flowers for the National Gallery, you are not entering into any contract that guarantees a specific time between times stated. At peak times we reserve the right to extend delivery times. During peak periods, if we miss the specified delivery date but still deliver the order you will not be entitled to a full refund. Any remedy will be discretionary.
We will always attempt to deliver your order to the address that was entered on the order page. It is vital that a complete address in provided such as flat number, post code, unit, room number, street address and town. For hard to reach areas please contact us and provide us with additional information. We cannot deliver to PO boxes, army bases or airport terminals.
Cut of times for deliveries are 6.30pm Monday to Friday, 4.30pm on Saturday for Sunday delivery and 1.30pm on Sunday for Monday deliveries. Orders placed after this time may not be sent out for next day delivery but will be rescheduled for the next working day.Please note that in some circumstances courier delivered products to Northern Ireland, Scotland, Islands and harder reach areas may take an additional working day in transit.
We are not liable for delivery failure where incomplete or incorrect shipping has been provided, this includes incorrect post codes. The onus is on the customer to check that the information is correct. Any arrangement to resend a replacement bouquet will be at the company’s discretion. The burden is with the sender to inform the recipient of the delivery of flowers, if the flowers are left in a safe place at the discretion with the courier we are not liable thereafter for the safe receipt of the goods. We will endeavour to redeliver if goods are returned. If, following a second delivery attempt, we are still unable to deliver to the recipient, through no fault of our own, we are regrettably unable to offer a refund or complimentary re-delivery. Any remedy will be discretionary.
If we cannot get contact with the recipient or the customer, through no fault of our own or the customer does not contact us, we cannot be held responsible for non delivery if Prestige Flowers for the National Gallery has tried all possible methods to fulfil the order and regrettably a refund/replacement cannot be given. Any remedy will be discretionary.Prestige Flowers for the National Gallery are not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Prestige Flowers for the National Gallery will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
Delivery times vary depending on the destination, but we endeavour to have them delivered within 15 days of the order. Made to order products such as prints and personalised greetings cards may take up to 21 days. We strongly recommend that you propose an address (such as a work address) where there will always be someone present to receive the delivery. Please note our couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes.
We Ship to Over 80 International Destinations
|Andorra||Costa Rica||Gibraltar||Kenya||Mongolia||Puerto Rico||Swaziland|
|Barbados||Dominica||Honduras||Luxembourg||New Zealand||San Marino||Tonga|
|Belarus||Dominican Republic||Hong Kong||Macedonia||Nigeria||Saudi Arabia||Trinidad And Tobago|
|Brazil||Falkland Islands||Indonesia||Maldives||Panama||Slovenia||United Arab Emirates|
|Bulgaria||Fiji||Ireland||Mali||Papua New Guinea||Somalia||United States|
|Cayman Islands||Georgia||Jamaica||Mexico||Philippines||Sri Lanka||Yemen|
All wine and champagne orders are delivered via a courier service. Delivery requires a signatory upon receipt that must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.
When you return goods to us:
- because you have cancelled the contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period described above, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the goods in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- because the goods supplied are defective, we will first examine the returned goods in order to assess your entitlement to a refund. If we agree that the goods are defective, you will either be refunded in full (including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us) within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods, or we will replace the goods free of charge (in which case we will refund your reasonable costs in returning the goods to us). We shall have no further liability to you once you have been so refunded or the goods in question have been replaced. If you do not notify NGC of a defect in any goods, NGC shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods.
- for any other reason, NGC will refund the value of the goods supplied or exchange the goods in question, provided that they are returned to NGC in their original, undamaged packaging within 14 days of delivery. If we find that the goods have not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. If the value of the goods is to be refunded, we will also refund the standard delivery charge made on orders if the goods are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. If the value of the goods is to be refunded but an order is returned to us after 14 days from the day of receipt, then we will refund the delivery charge only if the goods supplied were incorrect. If applicable, NGC will repay you the value of the goods within 14 days from receipt of the returned goods without any further charge to you except the direct cost of returning the goods.
Any goods to be returned must be returned, along with their original invoice, to the address specified on the invoice for the goods. Returned goods should be sent by recorded delivery.
Our usual refund policy does not apply to made-to-order goods such as prints and personalised greetings cards, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for return conditions for Set day delivery products of flowers and wine.
In some cases NGC may require you to return defective goods to NGC at its cost.