THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The National Gallery shops have twelve Charbonnel et Walker luxury Easter eggs to give away.
To win join the Easter egg hunt. Find one of the eggs hidden throughout our shop website. Once you have found an egg, note its number and the artist associated with its location. Then enter your answer and details on the entry form to be in with a chance to win. Twelve lucky winners will receive a luxury Charbonnel et Walker egg.
If you are visiting the National Gallery, London, you can also look out for eggs in the Sainsbury Wing shop and leave your details with a member of staff.
Every day in the week before Easter we will post clues on Facebook to help you in your search. So keep an eye out for the clues.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 1 April 2013.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, except employees of the National Gallery Company Ltd. their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- The prize is one of twelve Charbonnel et Walker Easter eggs.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Entries must be on the competition entry form provided at the National Gallery shop or on the online competition form. Winners will also be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 2 April 2013 from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the draw date. The winner has five working days to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise The National Gallery Company Ltd. reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the National Gallery Company Ltd. reserves the right to draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- The National Gallery Company Ltd.’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The National Gallery Company Ltd. reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified.
- Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter of the competition is The National Gallery Company Ltd. St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London WC2H 7HH.