Win a National Gallery Bouquet every month for a year!
To celebrate Mother’s Day we are giving one lucky person the chance to win a beautiful bouquet of flowers every month for a year courtesy of Prestige Flowers.
Each bouquet in our beautiful range has been inspired by masterpieces in our collection and are beautifully arranged by floral designers exclusively for the National Gallery. The range includes bouquets inspired by works by Monet, Van Gogh and Bosschaert.To enter simply complete and submit the entry form on the National Gallery Shops website
To enter simply complete and submit the entry form on the National Gallery Shops website.
- 1 x NGC bouquet delivered to your door every month for a year.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will run from 20th February 2017 to 19th March 2017.
2. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm (GMT) on 19th March 2017.
3. Entry to the competition is free.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of the National Gallery Company, Prestige Flowers, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
6. The prize is 1 x National Gallery Bouquet delivered every month for 1 year in association with Prestige Flowers. The prize will automatically end after 12 deliveries. The prize can only be delivered to a single place of residence or business address in mainland UK only. Delivery information can be found at the following address www.prestigeflowers.co.uk/delivery-information.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered. To enter the competition entrants need to complete and submit the online entry form on the National Gallery shops website (www.nationalgallery.co.uk) before the closing date. The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Winner information will be shared with Prestige Flowers Ltd for delivery and fulfilment of prize.
8. The winner will be drawn at random on 20th March 2017 from all entries received prior to the close of the competition. The National Gallery Company exclude liability for late entries or entries damaged in the course of transmission. The winner will be notified by email.
9. The winner has five working days to confirm acceptance of their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the National Gallery Company reserves the right to draw another winner from the other entries that were received before the closing date.
10. The National Gallery Company reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified. The National Gallery Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.
13. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.14. The Promoter of the competition is The National Gallery Company, St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London WC2H 7HH.