10 Beach Paintings Postcard Pack
This postcard pack contains ten postcards of some of the most famous beach scenes in the National Gallery collection.
The postcards included in this postcard pack are:
- The Beach at Trouville by Monet
- The Entrance to Trouville by Eugène Boudin
- Margate (?), from the Sea by Turner
- A Beach Scene with Fishermen by Ludolf Bakhuizen
- The Beach at Tourgéville-les-Sablons by Eugène Boudin
- La Ferté by Richard Parkes Bonington
- Beach Scene by Degas
- La Pointe de la Hève, Sainte-Adresse by Monet
- Moulin Huet Bay, Guernsey by Renoir
- Beach Scene, Trouville by Eugène Boudin
All our postcards are printed in the UK on card from managed forests and other controlled sources using light-fast water based vegetable inks.
About our Beach at Trouville range
Beaches, parasols, ice cream and fish and chips - we all love the traditions of a seaside holiday. The appeal of coastal summers has changed little since Monet painted The Beach at Trouville, one of the National Gallery's most popular masterpieces, so we have created this range of nostalgic gifts to celebrate those heady days of summer.
|Dimensions||14.7 x 10.5 cm|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
You might also like
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.