Best of British Postcard Book
This postcard book contains sixteen postcards of some of the most beautiful British paintings from the National Gallery collection.
The postcards included in this postcard book are:
- Mr and Mrs Andrews by Gainsborough
- A Gentleman driving a Lady in a Phaeton by Stubbs
- The Milbanke and Melbourne Families by Stubbs
- Whistlejacketby Stubbs
- Mrs Siddons by Gainsborough
- The Painter's Daughters chasing a Butterfly by Gainsborough
- Lady Cockburn and her Three Eldest Sons by Reynolds
- Colonel Tarleton by Reynolds
- The Graham Children by Hogarth
- Marriage A-la-Mode: 2, The Tête à Tête by Hogarth
- An Experiment on a Bird in the Air Pump by Joseph Wright 'of Derby'
- Mr and Mrs Thomas Coltman by Joseph Wright 'of Derby'
- The Hay Wain by Constable
- The Cornfield by Constable
- The Fighting Temeraire by Turner
- Rain, Steam, and Speed - The Great Western Railway by Turner
All our postcards are printed in the UK on card from managed forests and other controlled sources using light-fast water based vegetable inks.
|Pack size||16 postcards|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 7 days with Royal Mail 24 or within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
Free Click & Collect
Buy online and collect in-store. Simple and convenient. More information on Click & Collect
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
You might also like
Customer ReviewsLogin to Review
Your review has been submitted to customer services for approval.
Your rating has been submitted.
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.