The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits at the National Gallery is first ever exhibition devoted to the portraits of Paul Gauguin. By adding carefully selected attributes or placing the sitter into a suggestive context he was able to make portraits that expressed meaning beyond their personalities.
This bold and colourful gift range is inspired by his portraits and the locations where they were painted.
- Titian: Love, Desire, Death
- Gauguin Portraits
- Leonardo: Experience a Masterpiece
- Young Bomberg and the Old Masters
- Exhibition Catalogues
- Exhibition Art Prints
- Courtauld Impressionists
- Mantegna and Bellini
- Landseer’s The Monarch Of The Glen
- Thomas Cole: Eden to Empire
- Monet & Architecture
- Drawn in Colour: Degas from the Burrell
- Monochrome: Painting in Black and White
- Lake Keitele: A Vision of Finland