National Gallery Masterpieces Tote Bag
The National Gallery Masterpieces Tote Bag features a detail from the following paintings:
- Sunflowers by Vincent van Gogh
- A Wheatfield, with Cypresses by Vincent van Gogh
- The Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci
- The Wilton Diptych (detail) by English or French (?)
- A Still Life of Flowers in a Wan-Li Vase by Ambrosius Bosschaert the Elder
- Jean de Dinteville and Georges de Selve ('The Ambassadors') by Hans Holbein the Younger
- The Toilet of Venus ('The Rokeby Venus') by Diego Velázquez
- Bathers at Asnières by Georges Seurat
- The Fighting Temeraire by Joseph Mallord William Turner
- The Water-Lily Pond by Claude Monet
This bag is made in the U.K.
|Dimensions||35 cm x 39 cm (not including handles)|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
You might also like
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.