Take One Picture DVD (2011 Edition)
Each year the National Gallery, London, chooses one painting from its collection to inspire cross-curricular work for primary school children.
The Take One Picture DVD (2011 edition) brings together over ten years’ experience of the Take One Picture scheme. Packed with ideas for teachers, it includes eleven short talks on the paintings by Gallery specialists and examples of previous work. /p>
The DVD complements the Take One Picture website which contains free teachers’ notes and high quality digital images. These have been made available with interactive whiteboards and digital projectors in mind.
The pictures on this DVD are:
- Canaletto, The Stonemason’s Yard
- Claude, Seaport with the Embarkation of the Queen of Sheba
- Constable, The Hay Wain
- Degas, Beach Scene
- Hogarth, The Graham Children
- Mignard, The Marquise de Seignelay and Two of her Sons
- Molenaer, Two Boys and a Girl making Music
- Rubens, A View of Het Steen in the Early Morning
- Titian, Bacchus and Ariadne
- Turner, The Fighting Temeraire
- Uccello, Saint George and the Dragon
|Box Dimensions||18 x 13 cm|
|Duration||Over 180 minutes|
|Publisher||National Gallery Publications|
You might also like
Customer ReviewsLogin to Review
Your review has been submitted to customer services for approval.
Your rating has been submitted.