Technical Bulletin 37 (PB)
The National Gallery Technical Bulletin is a unique record of research carried out at the National Gallery. Drawing on the expertise of curators, conservators and scientists, it brings together a wealth of information about artists’ materials, practices and techniques.
Volume 37 Contents
- Fra Bartolommeo’s Virgin adoring the Child with Saint Joseph: New Evidence on its Creation and Origins
- Not All Black and White: Drawing in Three Flower Paintings by Paulus Theodorus van Brussel
- A Critical Reassessment of Six Landscape Paintings by Charles-François Daubigny belonging to the National Gallery
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers in London and Amsterdam
- Goya’s Portraits in the National Gallery: Their Technique, Materials and Development
|Series Editor||Ashok Roy|
|Publisher||National Gallery Company|
|Dimensions||297 x 210 mm|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
You might also like
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.