This unique necklace features a ceramic toucan rendered in vibrant shades of black and orange, suspended from a delicate silver-plated chain.
Inspired by Gauguin, this quirky necklace will be a charming addition to any jewellery box.
|Dimensions||3 x 4.5 cm|
|Chain Length||18 inches|
|Material||Ceramic, Silver Plated Chain|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
Free Click & Collect
Buy online and collect in-store. Simple and convenient. More information on Click & Collect
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
You might also like
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.
- Gauguin Portraits Exhibition
- Leonardo: Experience a Masterpiece Exhibition
- Young Bomberg and the Old Masters
- Joaquín Sorolla Art Prints & Merchandise
- - Exhibition Catalogues
- - Courtauld Impressionists
- - Mantegna and Bellini
- - Landseer’s The Monarch Of The Glen
- - Thomas Cole: Eden to Empire
- - Monet & Architecture
- - Drawn in Colour: Degas from the Burrell
- - Monochrome: Painting in Black and White
- - Lake Keitele: A Vision of Finland
- - Art Exhibition Prints